Friday, April 21, 2006


i posted something on the instructables site, but i didn't have enough pictures to really show the process. After this weekend I probably will.

All of the iterations I had come up with won't be presented tomorrow, but this process has helped me hatch some new ideas that will soon come to fruition. Tomorrow I'll just have new materials (styrofoam, watermelon) and images shown, but no new processes, really. Mustard cups are out for the moment, and the kinetic lantern is at stage: "prototype 2, incomplete", but i've got proof of concept and I've worked out some important ratios...


Post a Comment

<< Home